This is the next lab in the series where we take a cursory look at using DynamoDB and Kinesis with Lambda.
I recorded this lab so that others might experience it in a more passive way if they so chose. This video is a straight shot with no editing whatsoever so you’ll get all my hims and haws.
This lab will demonstrate how to:
- Create a Lambda function from a blueprint
- Create a Kinesis Stream
- Use CloudWatch to monitor Kinesis event data triggering your Lambda function
- Create an Amazon DynamoDB table and insert items
- Enable the DynamoDB streams feature
- Configure and troubleshoot Lambda functions