This is the next lab in the series where we take a cursory look at using the AWS Toolkit for .NET.
I recorded this lab so that others might experience it in a more passive way if they so chose. This video is a straight shot with no editing whatsoever so you’ll get all my hims and haws.
This lab will demonstrate how to:
- Connect to an EC2 instance running Windows Server
- Install Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition
- Install AWS Toolkit for .NET
- Configure Visual Studio for AWS
- Build a Windows console application to use AWS STS to grant temporary access to S3 resources.