This is the next lab in the series where we take a look at setting up a VPC. On Azure we call these things “Virtual Networks”.
I recorded this lab so that others might experience it in a more passive way if they so chose. This video is a straight shot with no editing whatsoever so you’ll get all my hims and haws.
This lab will demonstrate how to:
- Create a base Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Launch a Web Server
- Create and Assign an Elastic IP Address
- Launch a Back-End Microsoft SQL Server
- Manually create two more subnets
- Launch a Bastion Windows Host
- Connect to the bastion Server
This is a double-tap lab! You need the knowledge contained in this lab for the following AWS certifications:
- SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Solutions Architect – Associate