This is the next lab in the series where we take a look at performing a security audit across some resources within an AWS account.
I recorded this lab so that others might experience it in a more passive way if they so chose. This video is a straight shot with no editing whatsoever so you’ll get all my hims and haws.
This lab will demonstrate how to:
- Review user permissions in AWS IAM
- Capture audit evidence using AWS IAM Policy Simulator
- Review Inbound and Outbound networking rules for Amazon EC2 Security Groups
- Review Amazon VPC configurations, subnets, and Network ACLs
- Review Amazon CloudWatch performance metrics
- Review raw Amazon CloudTrail logs within Amazon S3
One thought on “AWS SysOps Administrator Cert Prep Part 6: Performing a Security Audit”
Pingback: AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Cert Prep Series Recap | Sky Cliffs