This is the next lab in the series where we take a look at setting up a VPC. On Azure we call these things “Virtual Networks”.
I recorded this lab so that others might experience it in a more passive way if they so chose. This video is a straight shot with no editing whatsoever so you’ll get all my hims and haws.
This lab will demonstrate how to:
- Create an new Amazon EC2 instance with Linux
- Create a security group to restrict access to the server’s resources
- Launch the instance
- Access the instance, using a key pair for authentication
- Associate an Elastic IP Address with your Amazon EC2 instance
This is a double-tap lab! You need the knowledge contained in this lab for the following AWS certifications:
- SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Solutions Architect – Associate