This is the first lab in the series where we take a look at getting around with IAM. On Azure we have Azure Active Directory.
I recorded this lab so that others might experience it in a more passive way if they so chose. This video is a straight shot with no editing whatsoever so you’ll get all my hims and haws.
This lab will demonstrate how to:
- Explore pre-created IAM users and groups
- Inspect IAM policies as applied to the pre-created groups
- Following a real-world scenario, adding users to groups with specific capabilities enabled
- Updating passwords for users
- Locating and using IAM sign-in URL
- Experimenting with the effects of policies on service access
This is a triple-tap lab! You need the knowledge contained in this lab for the following AWS certifications:
- SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Developer – Associate
- Solutions Architect – Associate
One thought on “AWS SysOps Administrator Cert Prep Part 1: IAM”
Pingback: AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Cert Prep Series Recap | Sky Cliffs