This is the next lab in the series where we take a look at setting up a ELB. On Azure we have a couple of options but Traffic Manager probably is the closest relative.
I recorded this lab so that others might experience it in a more passive way if they so chose. This video is a straight shot with no editing whatsoever so you’ll get all my hims and haws.
This lab will demonstrate how to:
- Launch a multi-server web farm on EC2
- Using bootstrapping techniques to configure Linux instances with Apache, PHP, and a simple PHP application downloaded from S3
- Creating and configure a load balancer that will sit in front of your Ec2 web server instances.
- Viewing CloudWatch metrics for the load balancer.
This is a double-tap lab! You need the knowledge contained in this lab for the following AWS certifications:
- SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Solutions Architect – Associate