OK. I’m gonna do it. I’ve signed up for Pluralsight and I am going to go for my AWS Certified
I’ve signed up for Pluralsight and I am going to be following Elias Khnaser’ courses for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification. In order to do that I am going to go through the following courses in the recommended order:
1. Amazon Web Services (AWS) Fundamentals for System Administrators
2. AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
3. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
Along the way, these courses appear to prepare you for the Associate certification for ‘AWS Certified SysOps Administrator’. Since I will also be pursuing the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer I don’t think I will be sitting for that exam unless it is truly a pre-requisite in order to sit for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer exam.
There is another set of courses provided by Mike Pfeiffer that targets the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer. He has the following four courses to take:
1. Continuous Delivery and Automation
2. Monitoring, Metrics and Logging
3. Security, Governance, and Validation
4. High Availability and Elasticity
Khnaser’s courses prepare you for the certifications highlighted in red while Pfeiffer’s courses will prepare you for the certifications highlighted in blue.